Saturday, February 12, 2011

San Francisco Highlights

One of the best things about San Francisco is this little doll right here:




It's called an It's-It. And it is a scoop of ice cream, be it mint, vanilla, or cappucino, and this scoop is put between two oatmeal cookies, and that amalgamation is then dipped in dark chocolate that hardened all around it. San Fran was an enemy to sticking to my diet. I ate like a freak because ish was so good. Must have had 3 of these easy.

Another amazing thing was that I kept getting things for free.

Not that I was trying, but people would literally forget to charge me.

Case the First

Out to dinner with Mischa and company. I have 3 or 4 drinks because they were cheap. I also had a giant burger and salad that was vundurvull. The place was called Cafe Flore. Anyways, go to buy my last drink and decide to pay my tab and the bartender is like

"Well we have your Credit Card, but we don't have your tab."
And I'm not saying anything.
You know, to see where he's taking this.
"That's OK, just pay for this one and it's fine."
Obvi had no problem with that. Tipped him like $7 on the $3 drink I had.

Second Case

Getting a taxi cab was fun. Mischa has an app that contacts one on his iPhone and they come. It's nuts. So the taxis have names, and I chose the one that was TaxiDead Kennedys. Taxi driver was a cool guy who talked a mile a minute. 

It was superbowl Sunday, so two white males are socially forced to discuss the Game. We start chatting about who wants who to win. Visiting Pittsburgh has really given me a love for Black and Yelllow Black and yellow. Anyways, we are talking, and we get to the highway and he realizes that he hadn't turned on the meter, but just shrugs it off and starts it there. 

My ride was $25 when it should have been $40, so I gave him a $10 tip cause ya gotta give back.

Second Second Case

I'm on the plane from San Francisco to Hawaii, so I still consider this in the realm of "San Francisco Hooks Me Up" Theory, but they come around with drink and snack service, and I have a five hour flights and needed to have a dinner, so I asked for the cheese and vegetable snack. This costs $6 which is a rip off but they have your nuts when you're hungry in the air.

I take out my credit card and have it in my hand, he hands me the snack, I take it, he hands me water, I take it, I turn back around, and he has moved on to the next aisle, and I have not paid. 

San Fran was hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment